Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our future quaterback!

So you all know that Lil Ed has decided to play football which was a BIG DEAL in the Cota house, ok maybe it was just a big deal for me! With all his energy and all his might he managed to survive "hell week" as I was weeping from the sidelines seeing what he had to go through. He has enjoyed all he has learned thus far and has been picked to be the "quarterback"! So I don't know a thing about football except I like the RAMS but as for rules or positions I know nothing! However I have heard from many that the "quarterback" is a big deal. In learning about this position I have learned that his role is that of a leader and that the players rely on his plays and calls. For those of you that know Lil Ed and how quite he is this is a big deal! We are very proud of him and his positive attitude and can't wait for the first game which is this Saturday, Sept. 5th! Game details to follow! Below are pictures of him in his practice uniform. As for the rest of the family we have been very busy with football practice which means mommy has Diego till 7:30 or so and can't wait for brother and daddy to come home. Diego is doing well and has manged to be healthy for 15 days. This is exciting considering he had an antibiotic for an earache on August 4th and then in the ER on the 16th with a 105 temperature and another antibiotic for Tonsillitis, so to me he is doing well.













0 comments: