Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lil Ed's mission project complete!

We are very proud of Lil Ed because he got on Principal's Honor Roll which means he had over a 3.5 GPA. Below is him receiving his award. In my past posts I mentioned that the boys were working on Ed's mission project and below are the pictures to prove just how hard they worked. This project went on for weeks and the boys worked on it every night and day and it came out beautiful! I enjoyed watching the two Ed's bond and work as a team!
Notice the texture of the mission. When Lil Ed first started textured he told his dad he could do this for a living but that quickly changed at the end!


Notice the water fountain and the water! That was Lil Ed's idea and it came out great! Also notice the roof and it's texture! Well yah that was fun trying to tear away from boxes!
The final day it was turned in at last!





















1 comments:

misty said...

Your mission looks AWESOME!!!
I really enjoy checking out your blog. It helps me keep up with all of you even when I don't get to see you as much as I would like.
Love ya-
misty