Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This past weekend daddy was in charge & mommy was at her womens retreat!

This past weekend I was very blessed to be able to attend New Hope's Women Retreat at Camp Ocean Pines in Cambria, Ca. For many weeks I was nervous and for the last week I was thinking of anything and everything of why I wasn't going to be able to go but thank GOD I went. I was able to attend with a good friend of mine that I just met in January and we both needed and enjoyed what we learned. The women of our church worked so hard in making our "dreams" come true and the impact it had on my life was amazing.
I was very sad and emotional to leave my boys/Big Ed but I asked Big Ed to take some photos which you'll see below so I can see what they did. Thanks to grandma and grandpas help with Diego the weekend was great and the boys enjoyed their man time together. The house was a bit lived in but oh well boys will be boys! Enjoy the pic's below!

We took a break from the retreat and met our friend the "squirrel"
Friday night at the retreat we had a pajama contest and here is me strutting my stuff in my PJ's.

And here is Kristi................ for those of you that don't know Kristi just moved here from the valley and we met because she now lives in our old home. It's a long story but a very intresting one on how we met!


Before the PJ contest we were going to dinner and this was the sunset we got to see.



Here is where we went for our break and this is where we met our "squirrel" friend.




Lil Ed at the park............
Diego playing with water and no pants and it's freezing cold?
Swinging away.........as he misses his mommy?
More water play but at least there is sun shining.

Big boy down the slide.
Diego pooped from a long day-dreaming for his mommy to come home soon!

0 comments: